COLORS New Show | Jay Soni News Break | Bhaag Bakool Bhaag


Is Jay Soni a two-timer?
Well, he isn’t one in real life, but that doesn’t necessarily stop him when it comes to the small screen!
In his latest venture titled ‘Bhaag Bakool Bhaag’ set to launch soon on COLORS, Jay Soni will be seen essaying the role of a man living the dream that many can only hope for…he will be the husband to two wives!
A sitcom, Bhaag Bakool Bhaag will see Jay Soni embrace a genre that he believes is his true calling
Confirming his association with the show, Jay Soni says, “In my few years on television, I've experimented with different genres - be it family dramas, dance reality shows or even as a host. With Bhaag Bakool Bhaag, I'm returning to television after a gap of 3 years, and its an avatar that viewers have never seen me in before. It's a full-on masala show, a sitcom, that narrates the story of Bakool as he tries to wriggle out of situations that are a manifestation of his own actions. I’ve been married for a couple of years now, and it was the hilarious take on Bakool’s situation that convinced me to give the nod to this show. Furthermore, it’ll be aired on COLORS, a channel which to me feels like home, so I had very few apprehensions to begin with. I really hope that the viewers enjoy it!"
Keep watching this space for more news on Bhaag Bakool Bhaag, coming soon on COLORS!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: