Dr. Dipak Samantrai, Director Programme, All India Radio and Doordarshan, Bhubaneshwar Retires today!


Dr. Dipak Samantrai, Director Programme, All India Radio and Doordarshan, Bhubaneshwar is going to retire today i.e. 31-07-2017 after putting his valuable service at All India Radio. His retirement message for all his colleagues :


"I am going to hang my boots today.

With this my love affair of more than thirty years

with All India Radio comes to an end. In spite of stunted 
career growth, I have enjoyed every minute of my
association with Radio. I have worked in programme
production/administration as well as training and have 
found both the spheres extremely enriching. 
Fast Forward Radio!"


Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes him a healthy, peaceful and joyous life in future.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: