Shama Sikander, the first ever woman from India receives the Fitness Digital Queen of India Award in Dubai.

Shama Sikander, the first ever woman from India receives the Fitness Digital Queen of India Award in Dubai. 
Shama Sikander who started her career with the top most television show 'Ye Meri Life Hai' and became everyone's favourite household name and now a days she's a internet sensation as she's breaking the internet with her hot and bold look in 'Maaya', a Vikram Bhatt's web series. 
The actress no longer hesitates to sport bold outfits on screen and off screen. She is confident about her body and that shows on the red carpet too. Shama has always been particular about her health and fitness. If you go through her social media account, she's always been posting about her gym and fitness routine. Recently we got to know from our little birdies that Shama Sikander is in Dubai to receive an award. The award Is for the fitness digital queen of India by the fitness expo Dubai and IRON AWARDS at Dubai mall. We also got to know that Shama is the first ever Woman from our country to receive this award on such a big platform. 
When asked Shama how does she feel, she said, " I'm super excited, super thrilled that they chose me for this award. It's an honour to come to Dubai and get awarded like that especially from fitness industry. You know you see big athletes from all around the world and they have put in so much of hard work their entire life to reach here. So it's an honour to get this award and I especially dedicate this award to all my fans on digital media. It's all their love and support that this has been possible. Also my PR team who always work so hard and portrays my right image and shows me as honestly as I am. So yaa I thank everybody from bottom of my heart." 




Subscribe to receive free email updates: