I wouldn't have done anything different in my career: Sonakshi Sinha - The Indian Express - India Entertainment News Today - October 31, 2016 at 11:37AM

I wouldn't have done anything different in my career: Sonakshi Sinha - The Indian Express - October 31, 2016 at 11:37AM - [Latest Indian Entertainment News Today]


The Indian Express

I wouldn't have done anything different in my career: Sonakshi Sinha
The Indian Express
Sonakshi Sinha is thankful to her experience in the industry for teaching her something or the other. By: IANS New Delhi Published:Oct 31, 2016, 11:36. entertainment. Pakistani girl wins Malayalees worldwide with 'Malare' song from Premam. Related Videos.
Given the chance to change something in the past, would Sonakshi take it?Hindustan Times
Sonakshi Sinha: I wouldn't have done anything different in my careerTimes of India
Sonakshi Sinha feels content about her journey in B-town, says she wouldn't have done anything differentIndia TV

all 4 news articles »
[Latest India Entertainment News Today]
I wouldn't have done anything different in my career: Sonakshi Sinha - The Indian Express, October 31, 2016 at 11:37AM India Entertainment News Today, Bollywood news, Tollywood, Kollywood news, Latest movies,hindi movie reviews, release, actor, actress, celebrity news, I wouldn't have done anything different in my career: Sonakshi Sinha - The Indian Express , Bollywood Life, Latest Bollywood news today, movie reviews and gossip, fresh updates, recent breaking news I wouldn't have done anything different in my career: Sonakshi Sinha - The Indian Express - October 31, 2016 at 11:37AM

Subscribe to receive free email updates: