I'm lucky that Padmavati just landed in my lap: Deepika Padukone - Hindustan Times - India Entertainment News Today - October 31, 2016 at 07:45AM

I'm lucky that Padmavati just landed in my lap: Deepika Padukone - Hindustan Times - October 31, 2016 at 07:45AM - [Latest Indian Entertainment News Today]


Hindustan Times

I'm lucky that Padmavati just landed in my lap: Deepika Padukone
Hindustan Times
Deepika Padukone says Padmavati landed in her lap, and she thinks "certain films are destined to have you in them." (HT Photo). Ever since Cocktail (2012), Deepika Padukone has often played challenging roles. She recently wrapped up an action-laden ...
Watch: Deepika Padukone and Vin Diesel wish 'xXx' fans on DiwaliTimes of India
Deepika Padukone to Ranbir Kapoor, A Look at the Then and Now Photos of Bollywood Stars with their Family!DailyBhaskar
Deepika Padukone Talks About Luck, Destiny & Right Things Happening At The Right Time!FilmiBeat
The Indian Express -iDiva.com -International Business Times, India Edition -NDTV
all 33 news articles »
[Latest India Entertainment News Today]
I'm lucky that Padmavati just landed in my lap: Deepika Padukone - Hindustan Times, October 31, 2016 at 07:45AM India Entertainment News Today, Bollywood news, Tollywood, Kollywood news, Latest movies,hindi movie reviews, release, actor, actress, celebrity news, I'm lucky that Padmavati just landed in my lap: Deepika Padukone - Hindustan Times , Bollywood Life, Latest Bollywood news today, movie reviews and gossip, fresh updates, recent breaking news I'm lucky that Padmavati just landed in my lap: Deepika Padukone - Hindustan Times - October 31, 2016 at 07:45AM

Subscribe to receive free email updates: