Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

Ever since I began blogging (properly) in 2004, I have come across many blogging challenges. Resisted signing up. Always.

A couple of reasons: One, every day, I am battling deadlines, and I didn't want another one staring at me. Two, I wasn't able to relate to many of these Challenges.

In 2018, on the 30th or 31st of March, I found a blog post on "A to Z Challenge". Via a link on that post, I landed on the home page of the contest organisers. I found the concept so interesting that I lost no time in signing up. My name, name of the blog, its URL etc appeared on the Master List.

Of course, it was another deadline to keep up. But I thought it was just for one month. Thus, that year, I blogged on whatever came to my mind on the 26 weekdays of April. 

In 2019, however, there was a theme: journalistic jargons. In 2020, it was, what kept me going as COVID-19 spread its tentacles around all of us.

This year, on March 8, the window to reveal the theme opened and it closed yesterday. And like all those three years, this year too, I am undecided if I should have a theme, if so, what it should be; or should I randomly blog on some topic. Anyway, there are a few more days.

Theme or theme, this series has introduced me to many blogs and bloggers. I hope the trend continues this year too. Looking forward to April ...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: