T-Series’ Raat Kamaal Hai celebrates success with over 29 million views


Mumbai, April 3: Last night was kamaal as celebrated singer Guru Randhawa, Tulsi Kumar and actor Khushali Kumar who features in the video came together to celebrate the success of their latest single Raat Kamaal Hai.
The song which has crossed 29 million views within the short span of it being launched a week ago has already become a favourite with partygoers.
Guru, Tulsi and  Khushali thanked the viewers/listeners for the love they had shown towards Raat Kamaal Hai. Speaking on the occasion, Guru said, he had worked with both Khushali and Tulsi for the first time and he looked forward to collaborating with them again. When asked about who of the two Kumar sisters he considers more hardworking, he said, “I spent more time with Khushali during the shoot of the video on the set and I have seen the way she worked to get things right. I did not get to spend that much time with Tulsi.”
Tulsi revealed, “When I first heard the lyrics I felt that this sounds very Khushali and that’s how she heard it and came on board for the video. Now both of us have a great tuning about what will work for her and me. After Raat Kamaal Hai, we understand each other better.”
Talking about disagreements Khushali revealed, “Guru and she had their share of arguments about which should be the final poster. While Guru preferred the poster shot in the day, I preferred the one in the night since the song is called Raat Kamaal Hai.” Strangely Guru had countered that by saying his Single Lahore was not shot in Lahore.
Guru further spoke about his special association with T-Series. He said, “T-Series 
has supported me, invested their time and resources in me when I was very new and nobody knew me. Bhushan sir (Kumar) has encouraged me to grow as an artiste.  I have been working with only T-Series since 2015 and it has been a very good association. For me working with T-Series is like working with family.”

Subscribe to receive free email updates: