Gita Ram, DDA, NSD,AIR, New Delhi retires on 30.06.17



Shri Gita Ram, Dy. Director(admin.), News Services Division, All India Radio, New, delhi is retiering today on 30.06.2017. He has been a very positive and helping officer, who will be remembered fondly by many who worked with him. Here are few lines from him .....

After rendering 41 years 8 months and 30 days service in various Units of All India Radio, CCW and Doordarshan I am superannuating from government service w.e.f. 30-06-2017. I served in various wings of AIR, DDK i.e. monitoring service AIR, Shimla, AIR, Delhi, DG:AIR, CCW, AIR, Doordarshan Commercial Services, Research and Development Department of AIR, Doordarshan, AIR Leh, AIR Jalandhar, AIR, Jodhpur and NSD, AIR, NEw Delhi in various capacities. during my service career i have received love and affection from all my seniors and with their cooperation i have been able to discharge my duty satisfactorily. I shall be cherishing the sweet memories of all my seniors and juniors. 

Regards 

GITA RAM
Dy. Director(admin.)
NSD,AIR, New Delhi

Subscribe to receive free email updates: