Kangana Ranaut injured on the sets of Manikarnika in Hyderabad


Kangana Ranaut who has been away from the city has been busy shooting for Manikarnika in Hyderabad. The actress had some major sword fighting scenes to shoot yesterday with co-star Nihar Pandya. During the shoot unfortunately the actress got injured and got a deep cut on her forehead.
As soon as the unfortunate accident occurred, the feisty actress was rushed to the Apollo Hospital amidst pain and blood loss. She got a total of 15 stitches on the forehead and has been advised rest for four days.
When we spoke to Kangana about the injury, she said, "I am a bit embarrassed to be thrilled to have a battle scar on my face. Also, people from my team have been telling me that it's like that Peshwa teeka that Manikarnika wore. It's a bit dramatic but I am excited that my face was covered in blood and I got a genuine and authentic glimpse of the Queen's life."
Kangana has been training hard in sword fighting under Hollywood stunt director Nick Powell. She is also taking horse riding lessons. Directed by Krish, Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi has Kangana playing the title role of Jhansi Rani Laxmibai.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: