New Year Responses | Ek Shringaar...Swabhimaan

Sangeita Chauhaan (Meghna Solanki)
New Year Resolution: To give 100% in anything new I take up. I also want to read as much as I can in 2017
New Year Plan: I have no plans as of yet, but if I am shooting on 31st than I will get to spend new years with my Rajshri family.
Ankita Sharma (Naina Solanki)
New Year Resolution: I want to learn a new dance form, mostly it will be Indian Contemporary. I believe this particular dance form will help expand my horizon as an artist.
New Year Plan: Normally I spend new years with my family back in Chandigarh but as I am shooting this time maybe have a small get together with few of my close friends
Sahil Uppal (Kunal Chauhan)
New Year Resolution: I really don't believe in keeping New Year resolutions as people tend to break them sooner or later. So like last year no new year resolutions for me...I just believe be good and do good
New Year Plan: I was planning a trip to Aamby Valley with friends but as I am shooting on 1st JanI had to cancel my plan. Now it would be get together at a friend's place in Mumbai itself.
Samridh Bawa (Karan Chauhan)
New Year Resolution: To be more extrovert. My friends tell me that I don't open up that much and keep things to myself. In 2017, I will socialize more, make more friends.  
New Year Plan: If I am shooting the next day I will be throwing a New Year bash at my place. But if I am shooting then it would be a small house party at a friend's place.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: