Bhushan Kumar wins Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award for Best Music Label of Indian Cinema

There couldn’t have been a better occasion than this.  Just, a day prior to the 148th birth anniversary of Dadasaheb Phalke, T-Series chairman and managing director Bhushan Kumar was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award 2018 for Best Music Label of Indian Cinema.
On receiving the coveted honour Bhushan Kumar said, “I am humbled to receive this honour, instituted in the name of Dadsaheb Phalke, the father of Indian cinema and I would like to thank the Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation for it. In 1913, when Dadasaheb Phalke gave birth to India’s  first motion picture, Raja Harishchandra, he showed us how to dream and to do the impossible at a time when technology was merely a dream itself.”
He further added, “ I dedicate this award firstly, to my father who is my true inspiration and guide and in whose footsteps I continue to walk.  I also could not have reached this place today without the support of my excellent team at T-Series, the singers, musicians, lyricists and other technicians who contribute to making good music.  And above all to our audience, who has had faith in us, unconditionally for more than three decades. With this award I feel energised and motivated to contribute more good work to music  and cinema in the years to come.”

Subscribe to receive free email updates: