Farhan Akhtar reveals it all on #NoFilterNeha season 2!


Check out "Farhan Akhtar On Fire" from #NoFilterNeha – Season 2 on Saavn! - http://saa.vn/nfnfarhan
When the ship authorities during Dil Dhadakne Do asked Farhan and gang to stop playing music!
In all fairness everyone took turns to DJing , more often than not I was dancing and partying a lot less and enjoying playing music for everyone alot more and we would go, take the speakers that we use for our Nagra system play back so that would come, the amp would be there and we would hook up the ipad or the phone and play music, it was great because all the guests started joining us, the other people on that ship would come and party with us till finally the authority of the ship said that you will have to stop doing it because its getting a bit too crowded out there, on that deck and also there is not enough people going to the discotheque that we would like them to go.
Farhan's near death experience
I did this jump, usually what happens is the plane takes you to the jumpy height to an altitude which is roughly around 13 to 15 thousand feet and then the plane flies over the runway at that height so its going along the run way and people are jumping off as it is going over the runway the people who are least experienced jump actually when the plane is over the runway  are more experienced ones jump when its further way. So I was doing a solo jump and the solo jumps always go last, I was jumping by myself, I was jumping last and the one team that had gone before me took really long at the door so by the time I jumped out I was really really far from the runway. So I jumped down and did all my fun thing that I wanted to do by myself in the air and then I pull the shoot and I realised that I was really really far away from the runway, I wasnt sure whether I was going to be able to make it back but I should try. I was doing the best of my ability on going towards the runway and the wind is against me at one point I realised that I was not going to make it, I kept going, now the drop zone here is, the runway ends and there is abit of a grass and then there is the highway with cars and trucks and everything going at hurtling speeds. And at roughly around 300 feet I could see the road infront of me and then I saw the fence and then the airport at 300 feet I totally realised that if I keep going like this Im going to land on that road, Im going to land on the highway there is no chance that Im going to make it across the highway, Im going to be hit by a truck so at the last minute at about a 100 feet, you're coming down pretty fast so I just cut right really hard because I didnt want to go to the highway and the thing is that when you turn there is alot of momentum that happens in the turn and so you're actually like lifted and thrown down this way so I went down to my right at really high speed and landing without any flair of the chute or any such thing and I hurt myslelf pretty badly
Guess who Farhan thinks should be a gossip columnist
Vikram Phadnis
Farhan talks about Ranveer and his 11 suitcases
Because when we were getting out of the ship so something happened and they were like suitcase aap dal dijiye. So I said yeh hai mera suitcase. That guy looked at me and said aap do suitcase leke aaye? So I said haan kyu ? kitne suitcase lane padnegey. Baba ke paas toh 11 suitcase hai. So I asked him how have you got 11 suitcases?  He’s like all my gym stuff is in one ,all my this is in one thing, all my night clothes to party in one thing. Im like wow yeah. Mere paas 2 suitcase hai this is not right , I have to up my suitcase count. He’s like buddy. I'm like why have you carried like 11 suitcases? So he’s like Buddy. I don’t want to repeat my clothes!
Guess who Farhan thinks is a good girl gone bad
Farhan: Good girl gone bad,  Actually who will also find it funny when I say it Ekta Kapoor.
Farhan mastering the various yawning techniques
What troubles me is if the narration is boring and if the person is saying it very matter of factly and that is where its been traumatic for me. Where somebody is just narrating, 'toh phir aisa hoga ki, scene shuru hota hai, aap aa jayenge, hero enter hota hai kamre meih aur uske baad he says.. He is not even reading it from the paper, so you dont even know how many pages are left. You can actually feel you beard growing, its one of those things and you have to find such amazing techniques to be able to yawn without letting the other person know. You yawn through your ears, you suddenly have to reach out for things out ' acha ek minute.. ' so i find those, you know yawn comes out through your eyes, through your ears, you have to master those techniques.
The one thing Farhan is mad scared of!
I dont know what it is, there is something about that species that I feel repulsed, I dont know what else to say. When I was a kid we had travelled to North for a school tour, while we were heading back we stopped at Jalpaiguri station. While we were there we had to change trains at that station and the teachers said we had about 5 or 6 hours before the next train leaves, so who would like to go to a local theatre here and watch a film. So all the kids were like yay us and so they took us. The local theatre in Jalpaiguri at that time atleast, it was a room with benches there was a Tv at the end of that room with a VHS player and there was like a magnifying screen put in front of the TV. So that was the theatre, I cant remember which film was playing so we entered that and we entered the film had already started so it was dark so we went into that room everyone sat down on these benches and while the film was playing I could keep hearing that sound "grrrrrrr grrrrr".? So this is going on, then at some randomly selected interval point in that VHS state, the lights came on in that room. And when the lights came on in that room the ceiling of that room and halfway down the wall were flying cockroaches, and that's what we have been sitting in, thats probably what was sitting on us and we were like flicking it away, not just me many people ran out screaming from that room and ever since that day I cannot bare a cockroach! I have jumped out of moving cars when roaches have flown in ever since then

Subscribe to receive free email updates: