Aahan Kumra gets love from young students of KC College

Actress Aahana Kumra who got high appreciation for her role in her last film Lipstick Under My Burkha was recently  seen visiting KC College in Mumbai. 
The young and talented actress was there to judge the Mock Band event of  the college's annual fest 'Blitzkrieg'. A graduate of HR College, Aahana Kumra  shared some amazing memories of her college and also shared her success mantra with the aspiring young generation.That's not all! Aahana also made sure to click some selfies with the crowd who were seen in high spirits chanting her name and expressing their love towards the dynamic actor.

Sharing her experiences Aahana say, "Going back to judge an event at KC college suddenly transported me back to my college days because that's the same stage where I started my journey as an artist in my college and garnered a lot of appreciation from my fellow students and faculty! I was in HR college and we used to share the same auditorium as KC College and suddenly watching all the students perform made me forget I was judging them
And I wanted to do was go up on that stage and shake a leg with all of them!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: