In an open letter to his fans, Indian cricket team captain ViratKohli finally addresses his fans’ questions on #WhyChipsVirat.



So, I believe a recent photo of me has been making the rounds for all the wrong reasons. I have received some very confused messages from my fellow fitness enthusiasts and fans.
Tune in to the 1st strategic timeout of the 8 pm IPL match tonight, and I assure you, you will have answers to all your questions.
Before I reveal my reasons, I would like to mention that I have always been, and will continue to be very vocal and passionate about the importance of eating healthy. Every individual has his own fitness level and I strongly believe we must do what works best for our bodies. Personally, I love to eat home-cooked meals whenever possible but my guilty pleasure is chips! Which is why you have seen me bingeing on them of late.
I understand, and truly appreciate your concern for my health, but I assure you that my fitness regimen has not gone for a toss (pun intended).
What’s changed? I’ve found my guilt-free timeout.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: