Aniruddh Dave who is seen as Y.A.R.O in Sony SAB’s Y.A.R.O ka Tashan

I will be shooting a special episode on the eve of Christmas. But still I will try and meet my friends in the evening to celebrate Christmas. In my childhood, we used to decorate Christmas tree in our society and every year’s task was to make that Christmas tree more colorful. I am not expecting any gift as such but I just want Santa to bring peace everywhere. May Santa fulfill all the wishes of my fans and keep them happy.
Anju Jadhav who plays Preet in Sony SAB’s Dil Deke Dekho
I am planning to visit Mount Mary church with my family and friends. There is no such special memory but celebrating this festival with my family and friends makes me feel special every year. My perfect gift from secret Santa will be just to make everyone happy. Bells are ringing everywhere and Santa is on his way, there is peace blanket on the snow covered land. Wishing Merry Christmas to all my friends!
Abhishek Bajaj who plays Rahul in Sony SAB’s Dil Deke Dekho
This year no Christmas plans as such, I may be shooting but I am very sure this year the celebration is going to be rocking. Fondest Christmas memory will be I proposed someone for the very first time on that day. I just want a happy and prosperous life for me, my family and my friends. Always remember Christmas is the time for giving, sharing, loving and forgiving so just believe in the magic of Christmas.
Aishwarya Sakhuja who plays Dhanu in Sony SAB’s Trideviyaan
This year on Christmas I will be shooting for Trideviyaan. Special memory of Christmas will be visiting my grandmother’s place, we would take out our school socks and used to fill it with chits writing lots of wishes on it. I don’t know who my secret Santa is but yes every year I get lots of makeup products and this year too I am expecting the same. Be good, be giving that is the idea of this festival, Remember God in your thoughts, remember the people who made a difference in your life. Be Merry!
Vishal Malhotra who plays Kapildev Dinkar in SAB TV’s Khatmal-E-Ishque
This Christmas I will be doing what I love doing the most which is shooting for Khatmal-E-Ishqe. As a child I still remember how my father used to dress up as a Santa for me and my sisters. I got a bike as a gift under the Christmas tree when I was 13. This Christmas I would like to become a Santa and give everybody a gift called “Happiness” through my show Khatmal-E-Ishque. Merry Christmas and a very very Happy New Year to all my well-wishers and fans.
Priyal Gor who plays Ichha in SAB TV’s Ichhapyaari Naagin
There are no plans as such for Christmas as I will be shooting. My secret Santa gift will be that I want my show Ichhapyaari Naagin to be on air for the next 5 years. Merry Christmas to all my fans and well-wishers and I just want everyone to be happy

Subscribe to receive free email updates: