Richa brings a new change on the sets of Fukrey Returns

Ms. Chadha has been shooting constantly from past few months, currently, she is been shooting in Delhi for her fans favorite sequel Fukrey Returns. Richa who has always spoken for the right and has made sure she proves her point correctly, this time she asked her movie crew to make sure they control on smoke during shoot through generators, vanity vans and other equipment. She requested them to be ecofriendly and try to avoid as many things they can to keep their own environment healthy. This gesture of Richa has brought a new thought to the crew and to us also. When asked Richa about what she thinks about this she said,'' I always wanted to do this and I know it sounds cliche, but we're witnessing the disastrous impact of the fight between nature and mans greed. I love nature and don't consider myself separate from it. Hence the idea of planting trees. It'll always be special for me, that we share a birthday. I just got back from the Delhi schedule of Fukrey so I hadn't really made plans. But some lovely friends showed up with cake and candles and flowers to make me feel special. I feel grateful for all the lovely friends I have and the words they chose to describe me...that can lift anyone's spirits!"

Subscribe to receive free email updates: