Saiyami Kher bags the best Debut award at the Stardust Awards

Saiyami Kher a successful model who has been the face of campaigns for brands like Levis, Pantaloons, L'oreal, Idee eyewear among many others. She was also a part of the Kingfisher calendar. She made her debut opposite Harshvardhan Kapoor in Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra’s Mirzya and wins the best Debut award for 2016.
Expressing her happiness Saiyami says, “Really happy that Stardust appreciated my work in Mirzya. Feels even more special because magna had given me my first award during my modelling days and now my first acting award comes from them. Want to fill my house with many more."
Saiyami sizzles the stage in a Shantanu & Nikhil outfit styled by none other than Ami Patel. Saiyami was also seen sharing some great moments with Anil Kapoor last linght!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: