New Year quotes from Zindagi actors

AGAR TUM SAATH HO
Hitesh Bhardwaj seen as Ravi in Agar Tum Saath Ho – “New Year is all about catching up with friends and spending quality time with family. I don't have any specific plan as of now. I do want to take out some time to wish everyone around me a Very Happy New Year’s, especially all my fans who have shown so much love and support throughout. My resolution for 2017 will be to stop some annoying habits - like biting my fingernails!! I also want to take up some music lessons in the coming year. So, good hands will help play good music! I am excited for 2017. I am sure it will bring more bliss and happiness for everyone and also I will be looking forward to new projects and to find new ways and means to entertain my viewers.”
Ritu Barmecha seen as Neema in Agar Tum Saath Ho – “I don’t have any fixed New Year’s plan as of now…it will be a spontaneous plan depending on how many days I can squeeze in. But I will be spending my day with my siblings and friends. I don’t believe in making New Year resolutions, so none for me. Since I love travelling, I plan to go on a back-packing trip to Europe and will also try to go on at least one solo trip in 2017.”
KHWAABON KI ZAMIN PAR
Megha Chakraborty seen as Niyati in Khwaabon Ki Zamin Par – “I'm not planning anything special for New Year’s. I will be shifting to my new house before that so I am really excited to bring in the New Year at my new den. Hope it'll bring me more happiness, prosperity, and positivity. I will probably get two days of leave so I'll go partying with my co- actors. My New Year’s resolution will be to try to diet as I am a foodie and keep enjoying life to the fullest. So, here’s wishing all my friends and fans a wonderful and colourful New Year’s. God bless you all.”
Ashish Kadian seen as Arya in Khwaabon Ki Zamin Par - “There's no point in making any plans as my friends are on it and they will make me join them. As far as my resolution is concerned I'd like to carry forward the practice of evolving as an actor and cut down my leisure time and rather utilise that time in learning something new.”
Deeksha Sonalkar seen as Shikha in Khwaabon Ki Zamin Par – “Since I have been busy with my shoot, I haven't made any plans yet but if we get a holiday for New Year’s, I'll be going to my farm house in Karjat and bringing in 2017 with my family and friends. My New Year's resolution is to just be positive in every way because a positive soul attracts good energy and brings good things your way.”

Subscribe to receive free email updates: