Shri. R. K. Upadhyay ,Director (E) ,O/O ADG (NZ),retires on superannuation on 30 June 2020.



Address by Shri. R. K. Upadhyay ,Director (E) ,O/O ADG(NZ) on superannuation. 

Dear friends,

I would like to take a moment this to share with you all, my sincere gratitude for my time spent working with All India Radio & Doordarshan, I have been with you all for (39)years now,but we have managed over the years to get along and grow as a unit, dividing up our areas of expertise yet coming together when it was required. I am so thankful of having been given the opportunity when I was only 21 years old, to join this dedicated, forward thinking and highly respected department.My talents and work ethics were noticed and appreciated from the very beginning, something that I have never forgotten or ceased to appreciate. So now, a new beginning for me, a new journey, the time everyone calls "retirement"... the time that is for all those hobbies and activities we don't have time to do when we have a career. It will be a difficult transition for sure, as my career has been a passion for me all these years and now I will need to get my kick's elsewhere! My wife and children, I strongly feel,may be a bit upset for the time being as I may disturb them being at home . Hope that those of us who have become close over the years will be able to keep in touch ,

Shri. R K Upadhyay, Director (E), O/O ADG(NZ)

Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes him a very happy, healthy, peaceful and contended retired life.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: