Retirement Message from B.B Das, Dy. Director (AR) All India Radio, Raipur.


On 31st July 2019, I have retired from service on superannuation after completion of 33 years of service life. During my service career I had an opportunity to serve across the country, including North-East Region, in All India Radio. I tried my level best to serve the organization in the best way possible. In the process there might be some omissions and commissions in dealing with colleagues and public. I sincerely hope, all my friends in the organization and outside the organization, who I might have knowingly or unknowingly hurt, may pardon me by their own virtue. I remain ever grateful to the organization and my final place of posting i.e. AIR, Raipur.

B.B Das. Dy. Director (AR) All India Radio, Raipur.

Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog. 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: