Shri Nadanalli Subhas, Assistant Engineer , Doordarshan HPT, Dharwad Going to Retire on 31 july 2020.



Message from Shri Nadanalli Subhas

Dear Prasar Bharati Parivar Members, 

           I am retiring from Government Service on attaining the age of my superannuation after putting 32 years and 9 months of valuable service on the afternoon of 31-07-2020. I joined as Engineering Assistant 29.10.1987 at Doordarshan Kendra, Kalaburgi (Gulbarga). I worked as Engineering Assistant and Senior Engineering Assistant at TVRC, Belagavi (Belgaum). I worked as an Assistant Engineer at TVRC, Padampur, ( DMC, Bhavanipama ) Doordarshan Kendra, Guwahati, TVRC, Belagavi (Belgaum), and Doordarshan HPT, Dharwad. 

         As I am retire from my position this month I want to thank you giving me such wonderful opportunity to work, learn and grow with this organization. Working for this organization has contributed greatly to both my personal and professional development. I leave with my many memories to cherish for the rest of my life. 

           I want to express my sincere gratitude for the support all of you have offered me over the entire service span. I have shared a wonderful work relationship as well as friendship. All of your support made working with this organization and enjoyable and rewarding experience. 

BRIEF PROFILE OF SHRI NADANALLI SUBHAS,

Name : Shri Nadanalli Subhas 
Designation : Assistant Engineer 
Doordarshan HPT, Dharwad — 580008


       Shri S.R Tikoti , DDG(E) I/C  HPT Dharwad on behalf of All the staff members  of HPT Dharwad wishes Shri Nadanalli Subhas a  Happy & Healthy retired life.

           Prasar Bharati Parivar also wishes him a very healthy and happy retired life.



Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@gmail.com. Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog. 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: