Shri Bhim Prakash Sharma ADP(policy), DG:AIR, New Delhi retires on 31 july 2020


Dear Friends & Colleagues,

I really find it hard to believe that the day has finally dawned. Of course, this day is decided the very moment you join office... but the Kaleidoscopic maze of a span of 37 years, or over 13,000 days does not offer you the chance to think about your own retirement day! But now that the day is concretely visible, I can now steal a moment to sit back, relax and reflect upon my evolution in the Institution — and each one of you has been an active ingredient in the process. I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all of you across the country for contributing positively in this journey spanning early four decades.

This Mahayatra of my career took me to different places & phases of varied shades & textures; Duty Room to sports, Drama to heading a Capital Station, Spoken Word to Policy in the Directorate General. And at every stage, one amongst you was present, either to guide me or support me.

I even include my juniors, seniors and colleagues from other cadres whom I say that. It is this personal association that I shall miss most, next month onwards. But as they say, a programmer at heart never retires. I would like to believe in that. With the fervent hope that you will carry on the good work with your wealth of experience.......

My regards & best wishes to all of you.

Bhim Prakash Sharma

Subscribe to receive free email updates: