Retirement Message by Shri. Suhas B Asnodkar, AE , AIR, HPT PANAJI (Bambolim) on 31.10.2020

 

Dear friends, 

I ,Suhas B Asnodkar, Assistant Engineer retiring from AIR HPT PANAJI (BAMBOLIM) GOA, today that is 31/10/2020 on superannuation after completing 34 years of my glorious service in this department under I & B. Really I don't have words to express my gratitude towards this department the bosses under whom I worked , my colleagues with whom I worked and also my sub ordinates in engineering section ,all non technical administration and establishment section staff members etc. During all these years, I enjoyed my service; I gave my best to the office wherever I worked. I worked with full sincerity, devotion and to the best of my ability. I worked in, Control Room,SW TR, MW TR etc. I am quite happy that whenever my services were required I was always there to give my best. This department gave me everything to me and my family. I am just feeling that I am leaving my 2nd home after serving 34 years. During all these glorious years of my life in the department, I gained lot of knowledge of MW TR, SW TR, Short wave Aerials, high voltage switch gears, High KVA transformers and related equipments. This knowledge is gift to me from this department. For all these years, I deep heartedly thank all my Engineering bosses under whom I got an opportunity to work and flourish and could display my talent and capabilities because without their support, it would not have been possible to achieve this mile stone. Equally important was active and positive support from my fellow colleagues , sub ordinate staff members from Engineering section and administration , establishment sections, casual contract persons, security guards and all those unknown persons ,I came across while discharging my duties. With all these sweet memories, I am demitting my office with effect from 31st October 2020. During all these years, while discharging my duties ,if anybody is hurt by my actions, speech , behavior or any other way directly or indirectly, then I hereby apologize to them and expect them to forgive me. Once again big thanks to all for kind support and encouragement. 

My contact Mobile number is: 9765936359 

Yours 

Suhas B Asnodkar

Contributed by :- Shri. CP Harikumar, EA, AIR,HPT Panaji,Goa
swbambolim@gmail.com

Subscribe to receive free email updates: