&TV’s actors share their memories about April fool’s day…

April fool’s day is around the corner and there’s hardly anyone who has not fallen a prey to an April fool’s prank by their friends and family. On that thought, we reached out to &TV’s actors to know their interesting stories about how did they fell for any prank on April’s fool day


Shubhangi Atre aka Angoori Bhabhi from Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai!
I have been fooled many times on April fool’s day as I fall for these pranks quite easily. But the most hillarious one was when my sister gave me Dahi Bhalle made of cotton balls because I really love it. I just couldn't resist it and went ahead to take a bite. They were nicely coloured and looked real. I was just about to eat it when she broke into laughter and I realized I had made a fool of myself.
Farnaz Shetty aka Riddhi from Siddhi Vinayak
During my college days, my friends and I planned a weekend trip to Goa. I was really excited for it and I had planned everything of what all we’ll do there and have so much fun. But on the day of the trip no one turned up. And I was continuously calling them but none of them answered. After an hour I got a call from my friends, they were laughing on the other side. I was so embarrassed and did not speak to them for a week.
Ankit Gera aka Anurag from Agnifera
Oh! April fool reminds me of one incident where my friend’s prank really scared me. My childhood friend once got me a nicely wrapped gift which looked very appealing and I couldn’t wait to open it. But I got the shock of my life when a live rat wriggled on my palms. I dint speak to him for an entire month and I still recollect that rat whenever I see a gift.
Rohitash Gaud aka Tiwariji from Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai!
I have actually played a lot of pranks when I was a kid. The one I remember the most is when I told my maths teacher that her husband is not feeling well. She immediately left the class, and we all enjoyed free time. I was the hero of the class and I only did that because I hated maths. I realised later though that it was wrong and next day she took me to principal mam and I was punished in the assembly.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: