Pradip Kumar Sharma,AE DDK Mumbai takes VRS


I am Pradip Kumar Sharma, granted VRS (due to my personal reason ) after services of 37 years in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting . I have served at many stations like Jagdalpur, Indore, Bhopal ,Ahmedabad and Mumbai. I contributed for many important O.B.live telecast for honorable PM and President of India including I could work for many O.B.s of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha , many O.B.s of LIVE sports, Commonwealth games, International film festivals etc. 

I worked honorary secretary for prestigious Broadcas Engineering society India ,I contributed for many valuable seminars at Mumbai chapter.

I am highly thankful from the deep of my heart to Ministry of Information and Broadcasting ,to my all esteemed officers and friends for supporting me, guiding me and love ,without their support my long journey of the service would have not been possible. I want to thank all of you for your support.

With deep regards.

Pradip sharma,9833198633,AE DDK MUMBAI

Prasar Bharati Parivar wises him very peaceful life.

Contributed By:Peekay Sharma ,sharma.peekay@gmail.com

Subscribe to receive free email updates: