Coach Palak Muchhal surprised on the sets of The Voice India Kids

Over the past few week, &TV’s reality show The Voice India Kids has successfully won hearts across the nations with their outstanding talent. The audience also witnessed an amazing camaraderie between the four coaches and the host Jay Bhanushali. In the new year special episode this week, spotlight would be on Palak Muchhal as Jay Bhanushali plans something special for her. Adding to the festivities of New Year would be Palash Muchhal who will make a special appearance on the show to surprise his sister, reveal secrets and bring a beautiful smile on her face.
Right before Palash’s entry, Jay introduced him as someone who will tell everyone about Palak’s imperfections which everyone including the coaches have failed to identify. Delighted to see his brother on the stage, Palak Muchhal said, “I am extremely happy to see him here today, I guess he is the only one who knows my imperfections. We share a very special bond. When I started my mission for heart patient I was only 7 and Palash was only 4, and since then he has been accompanying me for all my live performances. He is truly a blessing for me and am really thankful to everyone for calling him here.
After Jay insisting Palash to reveal one secret, he finally opens up and tells an incident that went on to embarrass Palak. He revealed, “When I was 6 and she must be 9, we did a live performance in Bangalore where we were to perform in front of approx. 15-20k audience. Palak asked musicians to cut my song because they were running out of time. And because I had worked really hard to prepare that song, I slapped Palak on the stage in front of everyone”.  He also went on and apologized to her on television.
Catch this adorable brother- sister duo only on The Voice India Kids!
Watch Palak and Palash’s performance on The Voice India Kids this New Year’s Eve starting 9.00 PM only on &TV

Subscribe to receive free email updates: