New Year Quotes from Zee TV artists

Pranav Misshra aka Prem in Zee TV’s Aisi Deewangi… Dekhi Nahi Kahin said“It’s been a decade since I’ve stepped out my home, so I am looking forward to spending time with my family this New Year. Due to work commitments, I haven’t been able to pay much attention to my family. Hence, I am going to make it a point to invest more time and take a few breaks to spend some quality time with my folks. 2017, what a wonderful year it has been! It is going to be memorable in many ways. It was a game-changing year for me and I am really grateful to have lived through an awesome journey. I am looking forward to 2018 and hope that it turns out to be a blockbuster year for me. Happy New Year!”
Sheen Das aka Pooja in Zee TV’s Piyaa Albela said“Like every year, I would like to bring in this New Year with my family. It is a wonderful feeling to be with them at the very beginning of the year, to scream ‘Happy New Year’ while embracing each other. I am really looking forward to kickstarting and welcoming 2018 with a bang! Also, I plan to enjoy dance and create some memorable memories. Here’s wishing everyone joyous and wonderful New Year.”
Akshay Mhatre aka Naren in Zee TV’s Piyaa Albela said, “Unlike the previous New Year’s, I plan to keep it quiet this year! It’s been a while since I have met my family and this time I would like to bring in the New Year with them over a nice, elaborate family dinner followed by a movie since all of us are huge film buffs. I am looking forward to 2018; I wish to keep working hard and do good for myself and others. Moreover, I aim to improve and become a better version of myself in the New Year. Cheers and Happy New Year!”
Jyoti Sharma aka Tejaswini in Zee TV’s Aisi Deewangi… Dekhi Nahi Kahin said, “I am really excited because I plan to celebrate New Year’s Eve with my family and friends. My New Year resolution is to be a better person each day, just like my mother wanted me to be. I am looking forward to spreading happiness in 2018. Here is wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New Year.”
Kinshuk Mahajan aka Aarav in Zee TV’s Bhootu, “Whenever I think about New Years, I always remember one thing that my father used to tell me ‘Whatever you do on 1st January will reflect in whatever you do the entire year’. As a kid, I would be the only one studying instead of sleeping or partying on New Year’s Eve. I am so grateful to my father for giving me such a great life lessons and I will preach the same ideologies to my kids as well. Here’s wishing everyone a happy and wonderful New Year.”
Manasi Salvi aka Nisha in Zee TV’s Woh Apna Sa said“I made some mistakes in 2017, but this means I tried something new. I changed myself, pushed myself and finally changed my own world and learned new things. With that thought, I would like to step into 2018 with my daughter Omisha. We are looking forward to a quiet celebration away from the hustle and bustle of the city this New Year.  I would like to wish everyone a very happy and good year ahead.”
Amruta Khanvilkar seen as the host in Zee TV’s Dance India Dance 6 said, “ Himanshu and I plan to New Year’s with some of our close-knit friends over a bonfire and barbeque. It is the perfect occasion to spend time with your friends and loved ones. 2017 has been a great year for me. I made my debut as a host on India’s biggest dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance’ and I am enjoying every bit of it. Plus, I also finished shooting for my first Dharma movie so it was a bonanza year for me. All the projects that I took up in 2017 were very interesting and fulfilling. In the New year, I will be concentrating more on taking up films and hosting. Happy New Year everyone!
Manish Goplani aka Bhim Singh Bhullar in Detective Didi said, “I will be ending 2017 and bringing in 2018 in my hometown, Jaipur. We will also be bringing in my younger brother’s birthday on 31st December. Every year, I make the same resolution to myself; to grow more in life and work on getting more fit and I am to make the same promise this year as well. But my bigger resolution will be to try and keep people around me happy in some way or the other. I am looking forward to more opportunities and challenges in the coming year. Hope it proves to be fulfilling year for  me.”
Manit Joura aka Rishabh in Zee TV’s Kundali Bhagya, “For the last couple of years, I have always celebrated New Year’s eve with my family. The entire family gets together and we make it a point to indulge in a weeklong celebration. Every year, on 31st December, my father organizes a small puja at a temple to seek blessings for the coming year. With each passing year, I strive to broaden my perception towards life and I believe once that happens, things like health, happiness, and prosperity follows. Here’s wishing everyone a Happy New Year.”
Mudassar Khan seen as a master in Zee TV’s Dance India Dance 6, “I will celebrate the last day of the year with my parents in the peace and comfort of our  home.  I prefer spending quality time with my family instead of venturing out somewhere to party. We plan an elaborate celebration after the party madness dies down and go out for a nice dinner. I am looking forward to doing some great work in 2018 and entertain my fans and audience. A very Happy New Year to you all.”

Subscribe to receive free email updates: