Retirement Message from Shri A.N. Sharma , Dy. Director General (E) , P&D Unit, DG : AIR, New Delhi



My heartiest greetings& regards to all staff members of Prasar Bharti on the eve of my retirement. 

I am getting retired on 31st May, 2019 from the post of Deputy Director General (Engineering) after more than 35 years of service in All India Radio. I got the opportunity to work in various stations and offices during my service period. I joined All India Radio as an Engineering Assistant at HPT, AIR, Khampur, Delhi on 02.03.1984 and continued upto Senior Engineering Assistant in non-gazetted Engineering Cadre of All India Radio. 

Later, I was got selected in Indian Broadcasting (Engineering) Service from 1987 batch and got posted as Assistant Director (Engineering) on 23.01.1989 in the O/o Chief Engineering (North Zone), Delhi. I also worked in All India RadioLeh and O/o DG:AIR as Asstt. Director (Engineering) upto 19.04.1994 till my promotion of Dy. Director (Engineering). I also worked in HPT, AIR, Kingsway; HPT, Khampur, DG:AIR and All India Radio, Tawang as DDE till my promotion as Director (Engineering) {presently known as DDG(E)} on 12.08.2009. I also worked as DDG(E) in O/o DG:AIR, New Delhi,O/o ADG(E), (North Zone) and AIRShillong. Presently, I am posted in P&D Unit, DG:AIR, New Delhi and working as General Manager (Commercial), AIR Resources. 

I have tried my best to contribute this department as much as it was possible. My footprints can be seen at each of above mentioned offices. The AIR resources has touched 100 crore marks of revenue earning in my current tenure in the financial year 2018-19. I could achieve all success during my career in All India Radio with the best support and co-operation from my colleagues, subordinates and seniors in the department. I convey my heartiest thanks to all of them. It will be a great pleasure for me if I could do anything for our fraternity in Prasar Bharti after my retirement. I have attached some photographs taken in the past to recall memories of golden periods passed with all of you. 

Shri A.N. Sharma , Dy. Director General (Engineering) , P&D Unit,DG : AIR, New Delhi.










Photographs  caption 
        i.            Self Photograph
      ii.            With staff at Leh
    iii.            With Army Medical Core officers in Leh
     iv.            With staff at Barmer on 15th August
       v.            In get-together at MW Transmitter Barmer
     vi.            On Vriksha Ropan Diwas in Barmer
   vii.            In General Body meeting of Association
 viii.             –do-
     ix.            In the function of Golden Jubilee Celebration of  HPT, AIR Khampur
       x.            With staff in Army function at Tawang
     xi.            With staff in Hindi Pakhwara Celebration at Shillong

Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes him very happy, healthy, peaceful and contended retired life.

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@gmail.com Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: