Shri.Akhilesh Kumar ,DDE (HQ), DG AIR New Delhi,retires


He is also a registered member of PB Parivar Blog. He has sent the following retirement message to PB Parivar Blog...

I had joined this department on 27/02/1983 at Radio Kashmir Srinagar. During my service I have worked at Radio Kashmir Srinagar, AIR Najibabad, AIR Jodhpur, P&D Unit Delhi, AIR Guwahati & DG: AIR, New Delhi. The overall experience in service is excellent. I have no liability after retirement. I am fully satisfied of my job.


Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes him a very happy, healthy, peaceful and contended retired life.

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@gmail.com .Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog.

Contributed by:-Shri.Akhilesh Kumar ,DDE (HQ), DG  AIR New Delhi, akhileshk@prasarbharati. gov.in

Subscribe to receive free email updates: