ADDRESS BY SRI MEKA VENKATESWARA RAO, ACCOUNTANT, AIR, VIJAYAWADA ON SUPERANNUATION


ADDRESS BY SRI MEKA VENKATESWARA RAO, ACCOUNTANT, AIR, VIJAYAWADA ON SUPERANNUATION

Dear Friends
My 35.7 years of service with All India Radio, Vijayawada is coming to an end on 30.06.2020 A.N. The fantastic voyage of mine started in the year 1984 as Lower Division Clerk from AIR, Vijayawada. I have got promotion on 17.05.1993 as Upper Division Clerk at Vijayawada itself. Then in 2018, I got promoted as Accountant at AIR, Vijayawada. As U.D.C I have got an appreciation letter received from our Directorate for completion of Proforma Accounts. At that time number of AIR and Doordarshan Kendra,s are not up date the Proforma Accounts. Only few stations are completed the Proforma Accounts, in few stations AIR, Vijayawada is one of the station to update the pending P.F. accounts.


During this wonderful journey I had the opportunity to associate and work with legends and classic superiors and great legends. I carry all the beatiful moments and experiences of my memory.I have always given my maximum in all the assignments and the endeavours at my work and also at my home. My journey would have been very difficult without the unconditional love and support of my superiors, colleagues and my wife. | am always very thankful to my wife who protected and supported me always even though I am Handicapped person.

So, thank you all for everything take care and stay safe in this tough time of survival..

Don't practice 'GERM WELFARE'. MASK UP.

Contributed by:-Mekala Venkateswara Rao, Accountant, AIR,Vijayawada

Subscribe to receive free email updates: