Superannuation of Smt K R Indira stenographer of AIR Thrissur


Smt K R Indira, Stenographer Gr 1, joined as SK/AC in the O/o the Development Commissioner of Handicrafts, Ministry of Textiles at Srinagar in May,1978.After 4 years, she got selected through SSC for the post of Stenographer and joined at Doordarsan Kendra, Srinagar on 29.01.1983.During her long journey of service, almost 35 years tenure at this organization she has served at DDK,Srinagar DDK ,Bangalore, AIR Calicut and AIR Thrissur.While in service she actively participated in Recreation Club, AIR Employees' Co-operative Society and Office Canteen Commitee activities.

Message from Smt K R Indira:-

Ever since I joined in this Department,I have tried my best to "do my duty" with sincerity and devotion.I have been able to work under very efficient officers and they were very helpful in discharging my duties effectively.I will always grateful to my superiors and colleagues for their guidance and co-operation.Really I am proud of being a member of Prasar Bharati Parivar. I have especially felt a feeling of one among the family. I hope my colleagues will also feel the same.Thanking you for sharing and bearing with me.

Contributed By:Vamanan Namboothiri, & PRADEEP C KUMAR, DDE, AIR, THRISSUR

Subscribe to receive free email updates: