Retirement Message from Shri. R.Kulothunga Cholan, Deputy Director (E), SPT: AIR:Bangalore.

Dear All,
I am retiring on 30.04.2019 after putting in 39 years of service in various organization of "AIR &DD ", Min. of I & B. I have started my career as an Engineering Asst on 05.05.1980 at AIR, Vijaywada and retiring from SPT, AIR, Bangalore on 30.04.2019 as Deputy Director (Engg.). Thanks to our  organization for giving me the honour and opportunity to work at different posts at different stations both in AIR&DD, and to the level of DDE. When I turn back and see my journey I am blessed by the God for getting this opportunity. I am very happy to work with different personality engineers and matured for good management. The great wealth I am in my service is the friendship of my colleagues from different parts of country. I enjoyed and feel privileged for getting guidance and blessed at stalwarts of the department throughout the stretch of my service would rejoice the company of our beloved friends from AIR&DDK. Thus I successfully completed my journey to the entire satisfaction of the competent authorities and travelled and reached the destination safely. Especially my tenure at SPT, AIR, Bangalore where the maximum service rendered and it is a dream come true experience for my engineering skill of broadcasting.

I thank each and everyone in the Department, especially, my friends and colleagues wholeheartedly for whatever I have achieved and gained is all with my colleagues a fruitful and meaningful association with them including my superior's guidance.

Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes him a very happy, healthy, peaceful and contended retired life. 

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@gmail.com 
Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog

Contributed by :- Shri. R.Kulothunga Cholan, Deputy Director (E), SPT: AIR:Bangalore.
sptairynk@rediffmail.com

Subscribe to receive free email updates: