Shri Venugopal K.C.,private secretary ,SPT AIR Banglore Retires from service on Superannuation on 30 th of April 2019


Dear friends,
My journey in Govt. Service is coming to an end on 30 th of April 2019. First of all, I am thankful to you all for the kind help showered on me during my 37+ years of service. I joined in our Organization on 24 th April, 1982 at HPT, AIR, Malad, Mumbai as a Stenographer and on promotion in pril,1990, I had been posted at News Services Division, All India Radio Delhi from where I got in touch with people from various states which helped me to earn better knowledge. During this period, I could contact and make friendship with so many members of AIR & Doordarshan from different parts of our country. In 1998, on my request our department has considered my posting at AIR, Bangalore and later in 2003 posted me at SPT, AIR, Bangalore. And in 2013-14 I was elected as the National President of Stenographers' Association of AIR and Doordarshan. Speciality in my tenure at SPT is that I got two promotions and now I am retiring as Private Secretary. In my entire career, I am happy to say that I worked with stalwarts in News, Engineering and Programme wing, that also in three different zones. It is a privilege that I could work with such great personalities and getting guidance from them. Once again, I thank each and every colleague in AIR & DD fraternity and retiring from service with gratification for everything I have achieved.

Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes him a very happy, healthy, peaceful and contended retired life.

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@gmail.com .Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog.

Contributed by :-Shri Venugopal  K.C.,private secretary ,SPT AIR Banglore

Subscribe to receive free email updates: