My Feelings while Retiring Voluntarily from service.... Hemendra Bhatnagar, DDG(E) P&D Unit, AIR, N.Delhi



Dear all,

29/02/2020 is my last day in government service. I have opted for Voluntary Retirement due to my personal reasons after completion of 35 years of government service. I was born in All India Radio and getting retired from All India Radio only, which I feel is a great thing for me.

I thank for the love, respect, help and sympathetic approach extended to me by you and of course those colleagues / friends who are not members of this great group. I also recall all those moments in service when came in contact with my all colleagues.

I regret, if my mannerism at any point in time has given pain and bad feeling to any body.

I wish you all to lead a healthy and happy life with family.

Regards,
Hamendra Bhatnagar
DDG ( E ),P&D Unit,
DG : AIR

Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes Shri Hemendra Bhatnagar, DDG(E) a very happy, healthy and contented life throughout.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: