Republic Day Quotes from Sony SAB actors

Mishkat Verma, Babble Pratap in Ichhapyaari Naagin:
“I fondly remember the flag hoisting ceremony on Republic Day in school, when they played A.R. Rahman’s ‘Vande Mataram’. That song always incited that patriotic feeling and made me feel proud about being an Indian. I would like to give this message to everyone to not just  remember our country on Independence Day or Republic day, but on other days as well and always be proud about being Indians.”
Aditi Sajwan, Koyal in Chidiyaghar:
“I remember during my school days I used to be part of the Parade and we used to March in the city ground. We used to sing aloud the famous song ‘Aao Bacho tumhe Dikhaye Jhanki Hindustan ki’. One of my favorite patriotic song is Vande Mataram by A.R. Rahman. I don’t attend flag hoisting ceremony but if someone invites me as a guest, I would make an effort to be there. I enjoy watching the Parade in Delhi on the television. I hope that everyone keeps in mind their duty and their duties towards our country.”
Himanshoo Soni, Shivam in Khatmal-E-Ishque:
“One of the school years, during the Republic Day celebration, I accidently I got myself burnt. Every time I see those marks I am reminded of all the fun activities during Republic Day. One of my favorite song is ‘Ae Vatan Ae Vatan Humko Teri Kasam’. I would like to request everyone to now allow our country to be divided into parts. We are all one and I firmly believe that we should promote unity more.”
Aishwarya Sakhuja, Dhanushree in Trideviyaan:
“My favorite memory of Republic Day is when I actually saw the Parade in Delhi live. My father was in the army and hence, we got this opportunity. Seeing them live in action was a different high altogether. I usually get up early on Republic Day and watch the parade on television. ‘Ae mere vatan ke logo’ is etched in my memories because my mother used to sing that song. I hope with each passing year that our country and constitution grows and we also as citizens should grow and achieve our accomplishments through our responsibilities.“
Aniruddh Dave, YARO in Y.A.R.O ka Tashan:
“I used to be part of all the cultural activities in the school. During Republic Day as well, I was highly active in all the programs but what I loved  the most is that we got to bunk classes officially. One song that makes me emotional is ‘Ae mere vatan ke logo’. I always go for Flag hoisting ceremony every Independence Day and Republic day. The industry declares a holiday for such important days which is very respectful. I would like people to promote peace and stay peacefully.”
Nikita Sharma, Gauri in Khatmal-E-Ishque:
“I always had good memories of Independence Day and Republic day. I was an athlete during my school days and I was always bestowed with rewards on this days for my various achievements. So I used to be the center of attraction which I loved when I was a kid. One of my favorite songs was ‘Hum Hindustani’. The lyrics are spot on and everyone should follow it exactly. We Indian need to follow and promote unity in diversity.”

Subscribe to receive free email updates: