Mukesh Sharma, Former ADG(P), Doordarshan joins as Dean of prestigious media institute



After a different kind of stint with Ramesh Sippy Academy of Media & Entertainment as an advisor, It was time to move on to Devi Prasad Goenka Management College of Media studies, Mumbai as the Dean of the institute.

I hope I will be able to do justice & share my 40 years of Media, TV & Film management (as well as production) experience with the millennium kids or the digital natives........ .

This post intends to garner best wishes from all my well wishers & friends in my new assignment.

Source : Mukesh Sharma

Best wishes from PB parivar.
Any PB parivar member can send such information to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible publication on PB parivar Blog https://ift.tt/2sDcPTz.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: