Retirement message from Shri B.R. Jaiswal, Director(Engg.), Retires on 31-08.2020


I, B.R. Jaiswal, Director Engineering, am retired from AIR, Allahabad  on 31.08.2020 on attaining the age of superannuation after completing 36 year unblemished service in this esteemed organization. 

I started my journey in this beautiful organization as an Engineering Assistant in the year 1984 and during the course of my departmental journey I was posted at various stations of AIR/DD at Lucknow, Leh, Srinagar, Bhadarwa, Varanasi and Allahabad. I am short of words in expressing my gratitude towards my senior officers, colleagues and junior staff members who guided and helped me in times of need. I worked with full sincerity, devotion and tried to give the best of my ability to the department. During my posting at Allahabad I had the honour of supervising the coverage of the mega events like Mahakumbh, where all the staff members worked as a team and successfully covered the event despite various hurdles. My passion for perfectness also led to development of a well maintained infrastructure of AIR, Allahabad. The beauty of the lawns and gardens within AIR complex were appreciated by one and all. With all these golden memories and with a fervent prayer to the almighty to let this esteemed organization flourish I look forward towards the new phase of my life. 

In the end I would like to express my regrets to anybody who got hurt by my actions in the discharge of my official duties.

Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes him a very happy, healthy, peaceful and contended retired life. 

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@gmail.com 
Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog.

Contributed by :- Shri. B.R. Jaiswal, Director(Engg.)
allahabad@prasarbharati.gov.in

Subscribe to receive free email updates: