Retirement on superannuation of Smt.T.Tripura Sundari,A.E.,A.I.R.Hyderabad


 Smt.T.Tripura Sundari, A.E. retired on attaining superannuation from A.I.R., Hyderabad on 31-10-2020. In her long stint of 34 years of career, she worked at various stations in various capacities and contributed all her might in ably discharging her deemed duties. Joined as an E.A. in 1986 in A.I.R., Gulbarga (Kalaburagi), later became S.E.A. in 1992 and A.E. in 2009. In her entire career, she was instrumental in taking up various installation works in Studios and Transmitters of A.I.R., upkeep of transmitters at their optimal performance levels thereby minimizing the breakdowns. She took up a lot of technical activities in spite of being busy with administrative works when she was the technical in-charge of A.I.R., Gulbarga. She made herself available to attend any breakdown 24x7 and extended her exceptional technical expertise in maintenance and upkeep of 50 kW SW transmitter and 10 kW BEL transmitters in A.I.R., Hyderabad because of which they could serve more than their useful life. Her services to the organization as a whole shall be remembered for a long. Her retirement is a big loss to the organization and in particular to A.I.R., Hyderabad. We, the Prasar Bharati Pariwar wish her all the best in all her future endeavors and pray the God to give her a happy and peaceful post-retirement life.

Blog contribution:V S ACHARYA, E.A., A.I.R., Hyderabad

Subscribe to receive free email updates: