Shri Debasis Ghosh, Assistant Engineer retiring from O/o Addl. Director General(E)(EZ),All India Radio & Doordarshan, Kolkata

 Dear friends,


I, Shri Debasis Ghosh, Assistant Engineer retiring from O/o Addl. Director General(E)(EZ),All India Radio & Doordarshan, Kolkata, Though my retirement date is on 30/11/2020 today i.e. 27.11.2020 is the last day of my office after completing 35 years and 5 months of my glorious service in this department under Information & Broadcasting. In this memorable day I want to share few words with you. Really I don't have words to express my gratitude towards this department, the bosses under whom I worked, my colleagues with whom I worked and also my subordinate engineering staffs. During all these years, I enjoyed my service, I gave my best efforts to the office wherever I worked. I worked with full sincerity, devotion and to the best of my ability. I worked in, AIR Control Room,, MW TR, FM TR and DD TR and worked as a Installation Officer in zonal office and lastly as a AE(Purchase)in zonal office. I have installed so many projects in DD setup. I am quite happy that whenever my services were required I was always there to give my best. This department gave me everything to me and my family. During all these glorious years of my life in this department, I gained lot of knowledge of various equipment used in this media. This knowledge is gift to me from this department. I wholeheartedly give thanks to all my Engineering bosses under whom I got an opportunity to work and could display my talent and capabilities because without their support, it is not possible to achieve this mile stone. Equally important was active and positive support from my fellow colleagues , subordinate staff members from Engineering section and administration, establishment sections, and all those unknown persons, I came across while discharging my duties. With all these sweet memories, I am leaving my office with effect from 30th November 2020. During all these years, while discharging my duties, if anybody is hurt by my actions, speech, behavior or any other way directly or indirectly, then I hereby apologize to them and expect them to forgive me. Once again big thanks to all, for kind support and encouragement. So Good-bye friends.
Yours
Debasis Ghosh

Information about retiring friends and their messages can be sent on pbparivar@gmail.com 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: