Leimapokpam Vedanti Devi,Assistant Director (Official Language), AIR Imphal retires on 30-11-2020

 




I complete my journey of full 32 years 2 months as Official Language worker in this organisation All India Radio, Imphal. I started my journey as Hindi Translator. I performed my duties given to me soulfully. In the year 2003 and 2004 All India Radio, Imphal got second prize in TOLIC level. AlR Imphal got the prestigious Akashvani Annual Awards in Rajbhasha Category  First Prize in the year 2006.After that I got Akashvani Rajbhasha Samman in 2007 my position was sl no 1.The journey goes on , as non Hindi speaking zone here in my station I took charge for Hindi programmes also.  I took active part in organising all the official functions. In the year 2015 I got promotion as Assistant Director Official Language. I served my office as DDO and work for the welfare of office and staffs.I do translation of Prime Minister's routine message to nation Mann Ki Baat since it's inception and all the speeches given by PM time to time. I am retiring this month on 30th.
It's Gods grace that during my service period nothing untoward incidents happend. After retirement I will do my translation works freely. I do translation out of official works from Manipuri to Hindi vice versa. I do translation for short stories. Publishing of two books is on the way.  I am planning my retirement life to  enjoy fully with my family. My husband, son and daughter in law. 

Prasar Bharati Parivar  wishes her a Happy & Healthy retired life.

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@ gmail.com. Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog. 

Contributed by : Leimapokpam Vedanti Devi ,Assistant Director (Official Language) ,All India Radio, Imphal .

Subscribe to receive free email updates: