PB RISING STARS:RISHI THAKUR TREX , AIR JAGDALPUR


 Three years back when I got my appointment letter, I had a very horrifying image of Bastar Region for the very obvious reason of Naxalism, but after joining AIR Jagdalpur my whole perceptions just changed. 

This May 15th 2017, I will be completed 3 years at AIR Jagdalpur, now when I look back into the past everything seems so smooth. Work environment at our station is the best, I can say that because I am a girl and I feel safe here.Everyone is supportive here, seniors guide us and motivate us to experiment with our skills, so that we can make wonderful programs.

We learn many things from our seniors and move a step ahead towards the perfection. I consider myself lucky to be part of this organisation.

RISHI THAKUR  TREX , AIR JAGDALPUR

PB parivar Blog gives an opportunity to latest Joinees to share their experiences on this platform. Any new employee, who has joined in past 3 years can send similar matter for possible publication on PB Parivar blog at rashmi.rimjhim80@gmail.com

Subscribe to receive free email updates: