A to Z Challenge - Theme Reveal

https://ift.tt/12N3GGe
This is only my second time here. Last year, I blogged on random subjects, this time around I thought I must pick a topic.

It will be on journalism jargons. There are a couple of reasons for this choice.

One, thanks to internet-linked gadgets and multiple social media platforms, quite unwittingly, everyone is now doing what once only professional journalists did -- that is, putting information, of interest and implication to people at large, in the public domain -- the democratisation of publishing and broadcasting, as it is very commonly referred to.

Two, this has played no small role in bringing about some amazing transformations in our lifestyle. So, I thought it would be interesting to demystify some of the common expressions.

I am looking forward to reading posts of other participants of the challenge as well.

See you! Stay tuned!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: