I would love to date Shraddha Kapoor,’ says Fukrey Returns actor Varun Sharma

After spending 13 years as a theatre artist, performing serious roles, Varun Sharma made his debut as a Bollywood actor in 2013 with the movie Fukrey and soon became the favourite of the audience for his role as Choocha. We caught up with this talented actor Varun Sharma, prior to the World Television Premiere of Fukrey Returns on Zee Cinema – Home of Blockbusters on Sunday, 1st April 2018 at 8pm
Q.   If not acting what would we see you doing?
A.       I love planes and the aviation industry, so if not acting, I would definitely be a pilot or be doing something in the aviation industry.
Q.   Which Hollywood or Bollywood actress would you like to date?
A.       I would love to date Shraddha Kapoor.
Q.   How was your experience celebrating Bijli ka Birthday?
A.       Bijli and I share a strong bond which goes a long way. I loved the experience of visiting Bijli’s house which is the Delhi zoo to celebrate her birthday by cutting a cake and interacting with the media. Visiting Delhi with Bholi was a dream come true and an icing on the cake.
Q.    How does it feel to be back in Delhi to promote Fukrey Returns?
A.       People are so warm and shower so much of love that it is always a pleasure to visit Delhi and I love the place.
Q.    As per you, what is the USP of the character Choocha in the movie?
A.       I believe the innocence of Choocha is so relatable that people tend to like him. Even I enjoy watching Choocha‘s crazy, silly antics because whatever he does, there is a lot of innocence nehind all his actions.
Q.    If not Choocha, which other character would you love to essay from the movie?
A.       There are two characters I would love to essay. One would be Bholi as she is the most evil person in the movie and she controls the boys, irrespective of the situation. The other character I would love to play is Pandit ji. 
Q.    Tell us something about your upcoming projects.
A.       One of my upcoming movies is Fry Day starring Govinda ji. The movie in the post-production stage at present.  Currently, I am shooting for the movie titled Arjun Patiala produced by Maddock films and T-series, directed by Rohit Jugraj. The audience will get to see Diljit Dosanjh, Kriti Sanon and me together. It’s a Buddy Cop film that I am really excited to be a part of. After Choocha, the character I have gotten attached to is Ondia Singh from Arjun Patiala.
~ To find out tune-in to the World Television Premiere of ‘Fukrey Returns’ on Sunday, 1st April at 8 PM only on Zee Cinema ~

Subscribe to receive free email updates: