‘If not an actor, I would be a travel blogger,’ says Fukrey Returns actor Richa Chadda

Having made her Bollywood debut in 2008, Richa Chadda soon became the favourite of every film critique who lauded her talent. Where Rajeev Masand described her as ‘revelation’, during the release of Fukrey, Taran Adarsh wrote, “Richa Chadda is in terrific form and from her introduction itself, the graph of the film steers Northwards”. We caught up with this talented actress, Richa Chadda, prior to the World Television Premiere of Fukrey Returns on Zee Cinema – Home of Blockbusters on Sunday, 1st April 2018 at 8pm
Q.    If not acting what would we see you doing?
A.       If not an actor, I am I sure that I wouldn’t be doing a day job. I would either be a travel blogger who would travel the world or a photographer.  I would definitely be doing something artistic
Q.    Which Hollywood or Bollywood actress would you like to date?
A.       I am already dating an actor who is a Hollywood as well as a Bollywood actor.
Q.    How was your experience celebrating Bijli ka Birthday?
A.       I love wildlife and animals. As a vegan, I believe very strongly that you need to protect the environment. While we were visiting the zoo, we met two ladies who run the Natural History Museum at there. I am from Delhi so chidiyaghar used to be my favorite childhood hangout place. My school was very close to it, so we would visit the zoo all the time. It brought back so many memories.
Q.    How did it feel to visit Delhi to promote Fukrey Returns?
A.       Fukrey and Fukrey Returns are set in Delhi and both of them are equally close to my heart. It was a pleasure to promote the movie in Delhi. The craze that the Delhi audience has for the movie is unmatched and I don’t think that we have experienced that kind of love anywhere else.
Q.   As per you, what is the USP of the character Bholi Punjaban in the movie?
A.       I believe that Bholi has no limitation in her mind. She is fearless and does whatever she believes is right. She runs her crime empire like a business and does not think twice about how the society perceives her. That’s what I admired the most about her.
Q.    If not Bholi Punjaban, which other character would you love to essay from the movie?
A.       If not Boli, I would have loved to play the character of Choocha who is extremely crazy. It is because of his strange dreams and intuition that we find a treasure in the movie
Q.    How was your equation working with Pulkit?
A.       It was an amazing experience of working with Pulkit and we have become friends over the past 4-5 years and share an excellent rapport. Choocha (Varun Sharma) stays in my building and we often hangout whenever Choocha has the time for cardio, which has become very rare lately. (Jokingly)
Q.    Which movies are you currently working on?
A.       The news of one is already out and I am starting something new as of 1st April which is World Fukra Day, so I hope God is not making a fool out of me and the movie is loved by the audience.
~ To find out tune-in to the World Television Premiere of ‘Fukrey Returns’ on Sunday, 1st April at 8 PM only on Zee Cinema ~

Subscribe to receive free email updates: