Retierment Message from Shri K N Jadeja, AE, DDK Ahmedabad



Dear Comrade,

You may be knowing that I have retired on superannuation on 30-April-2018.

It has been a great learning experience for me while working and interacting with you during my 34 years of professional career at AIR & DOORDARSHAN KENDRA.

During these 1 decades, I have enjoyed working with each of my seniors and colleagues at DDK AHMEDABAD particularly Earth station DSNG and while coordinating with NOCC, ISRO& DTH service providers, Video Broadcasters etc.

I take this opportunity to thank you for incredible support which you have been extending to me during these years. I am also grateful for giving me a chance to work with you, with whom I enjoyed working a lot. I had opportunity to learn many things which helped me in my career.

I have so many sweet memories associated with you as well as other colleagues. I will always remember you as someone special.

During my service and while discharging my assigned duties, If I have hurt your feelings on any occasion/s, I sincerely apologize for the same.

I also take this opportunity to wish you and your family peaceful, healthy and a life full of celebrations.

Once again thanks a million for those things you have done for me.

With kind regards.

K.N.JADEJA
ASSISTANT ENGINEER
DDK AHMEDABAD
(M)9824080981

Subscribe to receive free email updates: