Retiring message from Ms.Anjani Bhatt, PEX, DDK Ahmedabad; who is superannuating on 30th April'2017


After a long, successful and satisfying stint of 33 years with Doordarshan Kendra, Ahmedabad,  I am retiring from service on 30th April 2017. I had started my career with Doordarshan as a Librarian and today I am retiring as a Programme Executive. Throughout my career, I have served this office with utmost sincerity and loyalty as a Librarian, Duty Officer and Programme Executive. For the last 33 years that I have been with Doordarshan, I have seen a lot of changes in the organization and I have always been supported and encouraged by my seniors and colleagues. We have all managed over the years to get along and grow as a unit, dividing up our areas of expertise, yet coming together when it was required. I am very happy and proud to be a part of this organization, as we are the only Public Service Broadcaster which has catered to each and every one of this country with its educative, informative and entertaining programmes.
So now, a new beginning for me, a new journey, the time everyone calls "retirement"... the time that is for all those hobbies and activities I did not have time to do when I had a career. It will be a difficult transition for sure, as my career has been a passion for me all these years. I will begin this new life with a lot more zeal and enthusiasm.
I am thankful to one and all and bid a humble farewell with a heartfelt prayer and wish that all my friends and colleagues get timely promotions for which they have been deprived of for so many years, which will be a great motivation to the new generation that is joining this beautiful organization. 
I wish everyone all the very best for their future endeavors !!!!

Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes him a very happy, healthy, peaceful and contended retired life.

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@gmail.com
Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog.

Contributed by :- Anjani Bhatt, PEX. DDK Ahmedabad.
ddkahmedabad@gmail.com

Subscribe to receive free email updates: