X for X - My favourite things to counter COVID-19 stress

(This post is part of the A to Z Challenge. I am writing this month on activities that keep me refreshed during these depressing days. It's Day 24 today.)

X indicates something that is unknown. Indeed, these are uncertain times befallen on us by the stealthy attacks of a pathogen about which there are still a lot of unknowns.

But that doesn't mean I am clueless as to what I have to do. In fact, x, the independent variable, could stand for any of the 23 activities about which I have written so far on this blog during this month; everyday pursuits that keep the spirits high and help me look ahead with hope.

In fact, I am pretty sure of what I have to do each day, just as I would mark with an x to identify something on a map that I want to highlight.

We are at an X-shaped junction, where we have paused in order to introspect and to plan the direction of the path ahead; a track that haven't trodden before.

A choice that we would make, just we do on a ballot paper with an x.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: