Thanks message from S P Dandwate, DE SPT AIR Nagpur.


            
Friends on 31/10/2019 I am retiring after about 40 years of service in department. I got full support & encouragement from every one. I sincerely thanks for their contribution for smooth discharging of my duties. 
During my journey I got the opportunities to work with great persons and coverage of some very prestigious events like Asian Games 82, International Cricket Matches, Tansen Sangeet Samaroh, Radio Sangeet Sammelan, OB's of VVIPs including that of the Presidents of India & Prime Ministers and many more. 
On the day of my retirement I am overwhelmed and convey my sincere thanks once again. 

With Love
Sadanand Dandwate


Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes him a very happy, healthy, peaceful and contended retired life.

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@gmail.com 
Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: