Shri.Niranjan Das, AE,AIR Puri retiring from service on superannuation on 31/10/2019.



Retirement message from Shri. Niranjan Das, AE ,AIR Puri :-


I am retiring from service on attaining the age on superannuation on 31/10/2019 after a long successful and satisfying stint of nearly 35 years in the Deptt of AIR & Doordarshan (Min of I &B). I started my career as an Engineering Assistant at All India Radio, Kohima on 29/11/1984 and today retiring as an Assistant Engineer from All India Radio, Puri. 

I got promotion to the cadre of SEA on 16/08/1989 & AE on 06/09/2000. I have served nine (9) stations in my service career i.e. AIR, Kohima, AIR, Jeypore & AIR, Cuttack in the cadre of EA; LPTV, Bhanjanagar, LPTV, Rourkela & AIR, Keonjhar in the cadre of SEA and AIR, Berhampur, AIR, Rourkela & AIR, Puri in the cadre of Assistant Engineer. With all humility I do beg to say that I have served this department with utmost sincerity and loyalty. 

AIR/Berhampur, AIR/Rourkela & AIR/Puri have been adjudged as Best Maintained Station in East Zone for Technical Excellence & awarded "Akashvani Annual Award Trophy" during my working as Engineering Head at these stations. While working as Engineering Head & sometimes as Head of Office, I have tried my best for ensuring an affable working environment which contributed largely for the betterment of the station. While working as a team leader, I always behave as a disciplined member of the team & involve myself thoroughly. I hope I have proved my mettle in the area of my works most successfully. I am very much indebted & grateful to my colleagues, seniors for their unstinted cooperation & valuable guidance in achieving success during my service life. 

Now after retirement, I have to pass through a transition phase of my life outside All India Radio. But it is the hard reality of life which I must have to accept gracefully. I salute AIR. Long live All India Radio. I love my colleagues, my friends and my seniors. I am thankful to all of you from core of my heart. With sincere love & regards to all.

We all and prasar Bharati Parivar wish him a very happy and healthy retire life.

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station topbparivar@gmail.com.

Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog.

Contributed by:-Shri.Niranjan Das, , AE,AIR Puri 

Subscribe to receive free email updates: