Retirement Message from Shri PN Bhakta, ADGE(M), DG:AIR


Dear esteemed colleagues, 

I am signing off on 31/10/2019 after attaining age of superannuation. I joined in East Zone in April 1989 and worked in Doordarshan installation for approximately six years. During this period two DDK studios at Dibrugarh & Itanagar and three LPTs in Odisha were installed by me. In December 1994 was moved to AIR and since then I am working in AIR. I have served in various capacities at AIR Silchar, AIR Guwahati, AIR New Delhi, AIR Hazaribagh, P&D Unit, DG:AIR, STI(T)/NABM Delhi and presently as , ADG (Maint) in DG:AIR. I have done technical inspection of around 37 (thirty seven) AIR stations as ADG (Maint.). 

Friends, during thirty years of my service, I have worked with full dedication and to my full satisfaction where ever I was posted. I have always kept service before my self interest. I have never compromised with my honesty and self-respect. I have been very punctual throughout my career for coming to office. If any time I am late- I feel disturbed. 

I have great respect for Shri GSS Sharma, CE(Retd), Shri Deepak Mehrotra, CE(Retd) and Shri I.I. George, ADG(T).(Retd). They have been my ideal and guide for all the time. 

I shall leave the department by end of this month physically, but my soul will always remain here as I have given the most valuable time of my life to this organization. 

I shall always remember my wonderful colleagues of this department. Let us remember each other. 

Warm Regard 

P.N.Bhakta

Prasar Bharati Parivar wishes Shri PN Bhakta a healthy, contended and peaceful retirement life.

Information about other retiring officers (of all grades and disciplines) may be added on the blog. Please mail details of retiring friends from your station to pbparivar@gmail.com .


Retiring friends may also like to address their friends through this blog for which they can send their photo & write-ups to pbparivar@gmail.com for possible upload on the blog.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: